The Irondale Commercial Development Authority (CDA) is an independent economic development organization that partners with the City of Irondale to promote sustained economic/community prosperity for Irondale’s key stakeholders.
Our goal is to serve as a trusted partner and a valuable resource for the City of Irondale and it’s numerous constituents by performing the following key functions:
- Proactively market and attract new commercial enterprises to locate in the City of Irondale.
- Partner with the City of Irondale and key community stakeholders to oversee the implementation of the city’s first ever comprehensive plan, Irondale On the MOVE.
- Serve as a trusted adviser to existing and prospective Irondale businesses ensuring they have the necessary resources needed to grow and prosper in Irondale.
- Partner with the City of Irondale, potential investors, realtors and local property owners to efficiently develop new real estate development and reuse of existing commercial properties in Irondale.
- Provide economic development guidance, critical analysis and recommendations to the City of Irondale to assist with the successful achievement of the city’s key strategic objectives.
- Support community development initiatives that enhance the quality of life for Irondale’s citizens, businesses and key stakeholders.
- Provide intellectual and financial assistance and intelligence to small businesses and entrepreneurs.